Re: [Jailkit-users] is it possible to "sudo su - user" to a jailkit use

From: Richard Scott
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] is it possible to "sudo su - user" to a jailkit user?
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 10:15:06 +0100

Hi,

I would check where the "bash" binary is in your new jail... and check the correct path is used in the passwd file in the etc folder in the jail.

If they both match up then it should (in theory) be ok.

If not, are you able to reply with the commands you used to create the jail and add in a new user account?

Thanks,

Rich