Re: [Jailkit-users] set localtime

From: Apostolis Nanis
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] set localtime
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 07:09:27 +0300

Hello Olivier
I found an easy solution for this on a Debian squeeze server with
ispconfig control panel.
First I set correct time with dpkg-reconfigure tzdata

Then i simply cp /etc/localtime to jailed user's /etc as
root
cp /etc/localtime /var/www/clients/client1/
mysite/etc/localtime

After i execute date and it is
worked for me fine!!

I have another problem now.
I set locales to en_US utf8 and el_GR utf8 as root with
dpkg-reconfigure locales and the language switch with Alt+Shift works
fine as root or any other unjailed usser. I can see and write greek
character in console.
But in jailed users console i cannot see correctly greek characters
and i cannot write them. I only see ieroglyphics or write nouns! Can
you please suggest me a solution. Thank you for your time. Tolis