Re: [Jailkit-users] Sftp users are not able to chroot with Jailkit setup

From: Seshan, Vinod K. (CONT)
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Sftp users are not able to chroot with Jailkit setup
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 08:35:24 +0100

Hi Olivier,

   Kindly find the SSH Server we are using in our server as given below.

address@hidden ~]# rpm -qa | grep -i tectia
ssh-tectia-server-6.1.7-139
ssh-tectia-common-6.1.7-139
ssh-tectia-client-6.1.7-139
address@hidden ~]# ssh -V
sshg3: SSH Tectia Client 6.1.7 on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
Build: 139
Product: SSH Tectia Client
License type: commercial
address@hidden ~]# sftp -V
sftpg3: SSH Tectia Client 6.1.7 on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
Build: 139
Product: SSH Tectia Client
License type: commercial
SFT API: 2.0.3 (build 6.1.7.139)
address@hidden ~]#

Thanks & Regards,

Vinod Kumar Seshan
UK IT Service Delivery Team - UNIX_COEP
Team On-call Numbers : +91 97422 32086, +91 97422 32085