[Jailkit-users] Exclude a folder from Jail

From: Dudumomo
Subject: [Jailkit-users] Exclude a folder from Jail
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 01:00:13 +0800

Hello everyone,

I'm using Jailkit along with Ajaxplorer and I need to let Ajaxplorer the right to access in write a folder within the user's jail, ie I need to modify the permission of a folder within its home.

However If I do so, Jailkit doesn't allow the user to connect anymore as the permission is different than intially.

Anyway to solve that ? Like excluding a folder within the jail ?

Thank you !