Re: [Jailkit-users] jailkit config on solaris 9/10

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] jailkit config on solaris 9/10
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 23:26:22 +0200

On 05/24/2011 02:54 AM, Lea Andersen wrote:
Hi Olivier,

I have successfully set up Jailkit 2.14 on RH5, 64-bit Linux, but the
Solaris sparc configuration has been very difficult to debug.  I'm
getting the same errors on both Solaris 9 and Solaris 10.  There is a
core dump which lands in the user's upload directory when I sftp or
scp into the jailed user account.  The connection is closed right
away.

what are the last bits of logging you see?

you can recompile jk_chrootsh with #define DEBUG added to the top of the jk_chrootsh.c file, that will give an indication how far it succeeds.

since Oracle stopped Opensolaris I can't really help with solaris anymore.

Bluefish website http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/
Blog http://oli4444.wordpress.com/