Re: [Jailkit-users] Bug when adding user to jail without jk_lsh shell

From: le tan vu
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Bug when adding user to jail without jk_lsh shell
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 10:33:06 +0700

Yes, I did specify another shell (/bin/bash shell) in jail.

Currently, my workable solution is create jail with 2 shells inside:
jk_init -j /home/jail basicshell jk_lsh

([basicshell] is the default configuration section in jk_init.ini of Jailkit version 2.13)

then I add user into jail without error, because jk_lsh exists.
After that, for convenient usage, I have to modify the /home/jail/etc/passwd manually to replace default shell of user from jk_lsh to /bin/bash

If I didn't add jk_lsh shell into jail,
jk_init -j /home/jail basicshell

when adding user into jail system would display error message as I mentioned before "invalid shell, /home/jail/usr/sbin/jk_lsh does not exist".

Please correct me if I miss something.

My system is Centos 5.5, Jailkit 2.13

Many thanks and best regards,

Message: 3