[Jailkit-users] remove an executeable from a jail?

From: Brian Wood
Subject: [Jailkit-users] remove an executeable from a jail?
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 17:20:17 -0700

I inadvertantely installed perl and would like to remove it. I removed the lines from /etc/jailkit/jk_init.ini. I don't see a copy of perl when I do

   $ sudo find /home/jail/client/ -name "*perl*"

Are there some copied/linked files that I should clean up too?

Thanks!  Great tool you've got here!

--
Brian Wood
Programmer/Analyst