Re: [Jailkit-users] CentOS 5.2 sftp / scp jail

From: Enrico Hofmann
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] CentOS 5.2 sftp / scp jail
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:58:05 +0100

winscp give me the following message: Error skipping startup message. Your shell is probably incompatible with the application (BASH is recommended).

2009/2/18 Enrico Hofmann <address@hidden>
ok a little bit more informations

userdir is inside /home/userfolder

when i create the user ftp works fine, i use proftpd

then i try the tutorial with some fixes for centos ... that i write in my first request....

after that i can not connect to ftp, or sftp or scp...

winscp give me an error that it does not get any welcome message

greetings gigo