Re: [Jailkit-users] Some problems with home directories and users

From: Daniel Rossi
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Some problems with home directories and users
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:31:55 +1000

Process 9731 attached - interrupt to quit
read(6,

 <unfinished ...>
Process 9731 detached

Process 9784 attached - interrupt to quit
select(10, [3 6 9], [], NULL, NULL <unfinished ...>
Process 9784 detached

Process 9731 attached - interrupt to quit
read(5,  <unfinished ...>
Process 9731 detached

Here is what a few straces give me. It's just sitting there just like the login is.