Re: [Jailkit-users] Some problems with home directories and users

From: Daniel Rossi
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Some problems with home directories and users
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 01:17:12 +1000

Olivier just discussing with someone else right now and had a brainstorm. It might be preferable just like the no permission check to make the same user feature an option maybe, just in case a mistake happens in the users system and becomes a hole in some way or another you think ?

Does that also mean i can remove this now ?

skip_injail_passwd_check=1