Re: [Jailkit-users] Can't get logging working

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Can't get logging working
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 12:48:09 +0200

yellow protoss wrote:
Dear Olivier,
I sent the "cat" from the /var/log of plenty of files last time, and apparently nothing was to be seen.

there were a lot of small things in the logs, and I have no idea which of these logs correspond to a winscp login.

Is there any other alternative rather than jailkit program under Linux?

alternative for what?

I just would like that the person have access to a file server, via ssh, and remain in a particular folder in term of file server. Just something that works either in linux or windows would be fine.

you can try pam_chroot, but that will give full shell access in a chroot.