Re: [Jailkit-users] Problem to establish a SFTP for windows

From: yellow protoss
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Problem to establish a SFTP for windows
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 00:12:19 +0200

this:

/var/log/auth.log:May  6 22:24:19 localhost jk_chrootsh[29119]: ERROR: failed to execute shell mkdir ~/logged;/bin/bash for user MIJNLOGINMAARHETISNIET (ZZZZ), check the permissions and libraries of /home/chrootusers/mkdir ~/logged;/bin/bash

this seems to be an issue with the shell of the user inside the jail here

is not actual at present in the passwd file.
as nota.