[Jailkit-users] Can't get logging working

From: Alexander Oleshev
Subject: [Jailkit-users] Can't get logging working
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 09:41:27 +0100

hi there,

I'm trying to get logging working for jail setup on Suse box.
syslogd is running, I can see new entries for FTP (vsftpd.log) and other messages in /var/log.

I've successfully started jk_socketd, but it hasn't changed anything in terms of logs.

All I want is to see - some sort of logging for users logging in via SFTP. Can you suggest any way of troubleshooting ?

Thanks,
Alex

Registered Office - Payzone UK Ltd, Davidson, House, Gadbrook Park, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 7TW. Registered in England and Wales with company number 3102137. VAT registered number 665 2970 07. NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: This email (including attachments) is confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system without copying or disseminating it or placing any reliance upon its contents. We cannot accept liability for any breaches of confidence arising through use of email. Any opinions expressed in this email (including attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We will not accept responsibility for any commitments made by our employees outside the scope of our business. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of such information. All E-Mails are scanned for viruses, and content is monitored by Payzone UK Ltd. Payzone UK Ltd Davidson House Gadbrook Park Northwich Cheshire CW9 7TW Registered Office - Payzone UK Ltd, Davidson, House, Gadbrook Park, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 7TW. Registered in England and Wales with company number 3102137. VAT registered number 665 2970 07. NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: This email (including attachments) is confidential. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system without copying or disseminating it or placing any reliance upon its contents. We cannot accept liability for any breaches of confidence arising through use of email. Any opinions expressed in this email (including attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect our opinions. We will not accept responsibility for any commitments made by our employees outside the scope of our business. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of such information. All E-Mails are scanned for viruses, and content is monitored by Payzone UK Ltd. Payzone UK Ltd Davidson House Gadbrook Park Northwich Cheshire CW9 7TW