[Jailkit-users] postfix, sendmail inside jail enviroment

From: eMail Lists
Subject: [Jailkit-users] postfix, sendmail inside jail enviroment
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 23:35:51 -0700

Hello,

Let me start off by saying good work with jailkit.

I have set up procmail in the jail and users can receive mail just fine; however they have not been able to send mail.  I copied postfix and sendmail to the jail root, libraries and spool directories.  The email is spooled but has not been picked up and delivered outside the root.  Is there a way in which mail can be sent while containing the integrity of the jail?  If so has anyone else been able to set up the jailkit to have the ability to send mail?

-Adam