[Jailkit-users] jk_lsh not working

From: Hese
Subject: [Jailkit-users] jk_lsh not working
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 18:11:58 +0300

Hi,

I'm trying to set up Jailkit (2.4) on a Fedora machine which seem to be giving me some problems. The main problem is that if I have jk_lsh set as shell in /home/jail/etc/passwd ssh connections will just close automatically after they have been opened. /var/log/messages only says "jk_chrootsh[4999]: now entering jail /home/jail for user xxx(1000)" and nothing about jk_lsh.

If I change the shell (in /home/jail/etc/passwd) for the user to bash, it all works and the user can log in and goes to chrooted shell.

I have the default jk_lsh.ini in /home/jail/etc/jailkit/

Any suggestions?