[Jailkit-users] Access denied

From: Wei-Yen Tan
Subject: [Jailkit-users] Access denied
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 12:49:52 +1200

A few months ago I was having problems with the sftp-server being found. I decided that I will have a stab at it again and I managed to resolve it. The location for scp was at /usr/bin/scp for ubuntu. However I have hit a bit of a snag, and that is when I log into my user that I am testing I am getting a access is denied. I user useradd to create the user. I tried changing the password but I do not know what i am doing wrong. Any help appreciated. Thanks,

Wei-Yen