Re: [Jailkit-users] OpenBSD jail issues

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] OpenBSD jail issues
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 23:10:34 +0200

Adam Engel wrote:
I forgot to put that in my list of things i did..

/home/jail2  is my jail

*/dev/sd0g on /home type ffs (local, nosuid)*

After looking at that line when I pasted it.. I wonder if nosuid is the problem..

perhaps a very stupid question, but did you remount the filesystem after you removed nodev ?

nosuid should not be the problem, inside the jail you usually don't have setuid programs.

is /usr/libexec/sftp-server the correct binary on openbsd?