Re: [Jailkit-users] Chrooted programming environment

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Chrooted programming environment
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:23:03 +0200

Paox wrote:
Thank very much Olivier for your soon response. I am using Debian. So, two good starting points could be dpkg -L and ldd?

ldd is automatically done by jk_init and jk_cp

but yes, dpkg is a good starting point. Perhaps we could try to create a dpkg2jk_init conversion script, that can add all files of a package to a jk_init section..