Re: [Jailkit-users] Why are you not responding to my questions

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Why are you not responding to my questions
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 08:37:04 +0200

Momba Musende wrote:
Why are u not responding to my questions???

I'm not sure which questions you are referring to. Did you send them to the list? This is the first email from you that I see on the list.

perhaps you tried to send messages to the list-administrator account. That account is very heavily spammed with direct spam, or spam that is sent to the list, and the list asks the administrator whether or not to allow the message. Emails are easily lost there.. I'm sorry about that but I cannot handle that much spam (right now >300 messages in the mailbox).