Re: [Jailkit-users] Stuck on OpenBSD4.1

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Stuck on OpenBSD4.1
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 23:50:35 +0200

l3d wrote:
W00t! and double w00t!11!eleven

Thanks for all the help, I finally got this little badass to
work...and it is perfect.
Wonderful little app and quick, cheap tech support ;p...

Anyway thanks again and I will be sure to watch the list for anyone
else having trouble on OpenBSD.  I might actually be able to help.

Hope to see u guys at BlackHat and DefCon in Vegas next week!

if you would pay for my ticket ;-)

(but that would make the tech support quite costly)