[Jailkit-users] Stuck on OpenBSD4.1

From: l3d
Subject: [Jailkit-users] Stuck on OpenBSD4.1
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 22:13:51 -0500

Ok..... I'm stuck... please help if you've seen this before.

OS:  OpenBSD4.1

ive used all the instructions and created a jail, modified all the
injail password files, modified the jk_lsh.ini, created the users,
assigned the correct home directory premissions...

the authlog ends in:

Jul 23 17:56:56 test sshd[21289]: Accepted password for admin from ::1
port 1275 ssh2
Jul 23 17:56:56 test sshd[13345]: subsystem request for sftp
Jul 23 17:56:56 test jk_chrootsh[7847]: now entering jail /home/jail
for user admin (1000)

and the "connection closes"

used ktrace to try my limited attempts at debug...its not looking for
a file as far as i can tell.... compared sftp connect of a jailed user
to that of a non jailed user(which can connect).... and as far as i
can tell it ends just after the password is accepted.  the known good
looks like it may be passing some sort of encrypted string...if
someone could tell me what to look for, i could give more helpful
info..

also made changes to ftab for that directory...and two newest forms of python...

any direction would be helpful... Thanks