Re: [Jailkit-users] Re: SFTP Disconnects after password

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Re: SFTP Disconnects after password
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 21:45:29 +0200

Tamakh wrote:
UPDATE:
I pocked around the forums some more and found that it might not be seeing the proper /dev areas so I create a symlink for now to see if that would work. Well that fixed some problems then I had a problem with the setgid and fixed that one. Now it just says connected, but does not really coonnect:

I suspect the libnss libraries. Are all the /lib/libnss* also in /home/jail/lib/ available? Or do you have a 64bit system that has libraries in /lib64/ ?

regards,