RE: [Jailkit-users] How to launch a xterm into the jail

From: FOUCHECOURT FREDERIC
Subject: RE: [Jailkit-users] How to launch a xterm into the jail
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 16:07:49 +0100

Thanks for your response Olivier

I have try your command and it seems better, but now I have the
following error message :
address@hidden ~]$ echo $DISPLAY
localhost:11.0
address@hidden ~]$ xterm&
[1] 23292
address@hidden ~]$ Warning: locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C
Warning: X locale modifiers not supported, using default
xterm: Error 32, errno 2: No such file or directory
Reason: get_pty: not enough ptys

My xterm section in the file /etc/jailkit/jk_init.ini is :

[xterm]
comment = xterm
executables = /usr/bin/X11/xterm
directories = /usr/share/terminfo, /etc/terminfo devices = /dev/pts/0,
/dev/pts/1, /dev/tty, /dev/tty0, /dev/tty4

Anyone have an idea ?

Regards, fred