[Jailkit-users] jk_lsh.ini -- Primary / Secondary groups

From: Scott Ruckh
Subject: [Jailkit-users] jk_lsh.ini -- Primary / Secondary groups
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 10:24:36 -0700 (MST)

I have a [DEFAULT] section and also a [group groupA] section in my
jk_lsh.ini file.

The group, groupA, is a secondary group for userA.

Unfortunately I still see the following in my messages log:

both the user userA and the group userA have no section in the configfile
/etc/jailkit/jk_lsh.ini

^^^ This statement is true  ^^^ BUT

If I have a [DEFAULT] section I would assume I would never see this error.
 Also, as I mentioned I have a [group groupA] section, which is a
secondary group for user userA.

Tha man page for jk_lsh makes it sound like the order of precedence is
user-->group-->DEFAULT-->ABORT.

In my example I have both group and DEFAULT definitions and yet still get
the before mentioned error.

Can jk_lsh.ini utilize secondary groups, or is only primary groups
permitted?  Why is the [DEFAULT] section not being applied?

This error is produced when using the latest development release of jailkit.

Thanks.
Scott