[Jailkit-users] Best Method of Updating Jailed Executables & Libs?

From: Calvin Cannon
Subject: [Jailkit-users] Best Method of Updating Jailed Executables & Libs?
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:52:19 -0700

Can someone tell me the best-of-practice method of upgrading
executables & libraries in a jail?

I have several jails and the number is exected to grow dramatically.
I thought about hard-linking the files to files in a single directory
tree so I could just update the files in the tree.  However, that
would not take care of soft links, etc. within each jail.

Suggestions?

- CLC