RE: [Jailkit-users] help , Keith

From: RodgerK
Subject: RE: [Jailkit-users] help , Keith
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:28:55 -0400

I thought that your jk_lsh was like an alternative shell. What I want is
outside users to be able to scp, sftp, or login in to their jailed
directories on this box in our dmz and not see anything but their home
dirs. You are correct, I was doing
Ssh address@hidden, I don't get why this is not ok, And I've been
Doing **ix for 20 years so by interactive shells you just mean sh ksh
bash etc?, I've never actually called them interactive, but if I think
about it I guess they are interactive. What am I missing?