RE: [Jailkit-users] Writing from an non-jailed account to a jailedone.

From: Al Sheldon
Subject: RE: [Jailkit-users] Writing from an non-jailed account to a jailedone.
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:47:23 -0700

Olivier,

I got it.  I was being real dense.  I was trying to get multiple people
to connect to the same directory on login.  I have now set it up with
the individual logs into their own directory but can access the shared
directory (through a symbolic link) after logging in.  I am pretty sure
this is what you were trying to get across with the symbolic links and
it works perfectly for what I am doing.

Thanks,

Al Sheldon
Systems Administrator
Jefferson Behavioral Health
PO Box 1870
Grants Pass, OR 97528
541.955.9565 (ext. 109)
541.955.9707 (fax)
541.761.5317 (cell)
address@hidden

Confidentiality Notice - The information contained in this electronic
mail and any attachments is intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s), and may contain confidential and privileged information
protected by laws of the State of Oregon and the United States of
America.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail, and destroy all copies of the original
message from your computer.