Re: [Jailkit-users] Problem with jk_chrootsh

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] Problem with jk_chrootsh
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 00:15:04 +0200

Dave Augustus wrote:
> Nope, It is production. However this is the first time deploying your
> software. So I am not sure what the impact would be. Unless you think
> that it will bring my server to its knees, I will probably be interested
> in assisting you as I have a customer waiting on this. Go ahead and send
> the directions.

run 'make clean'
then edit jk_chrootsh.c
on the top is has /* #define DEBUG */, change that into #define DEBUG
the run 'make' again, and 'make install'

it will give more logging, it will not bring your system down

regards,
        Olivier

b.t.w. there is a new cvs snapshot that has improvements, nothing
critical though, but it will probably become the next new release.