RE: [Jailkit-users] sftp chroot - Connection Closed

From: Moriarty, Dan
Subject: RE: [Jailkit-users] sftp chroot - Connection Closed
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 09:18:51 -0700

Do you have SElinux enabled? It sounds like you do because if it is
enabled it won't let you create and use a socket within the jailcell.
Disable the messages portion of SElinux and you should be fine as far as
logging goes and then you should get more detail as to why it's failing

Dan Moriarty
SJM UNIX Administrator
Ph: (818)493-2775