RE: [Jailkit-users] Question on keyboard interactive versus passwordauth

From: Al Sheldon
Subject: RE: [Jailkit-users] Question on keyboard interactive versus passwordauthentication
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 18:17:44 -0700

Actually, from what I have been able to determine the only difference is
that password authentication also allows you to change your password.
In my case I wish to control the password selection to verify that
appropriate password constraints are met.  So I plan on continuing to
use keyboard interactive.  If anyone has other reasons why keyboard
interactive would be a better choice I would like to know.

Thanks,

Al Sheldon
Systems Administrator
Jefferson Behavioral Health
PO Box 1870
Grants Pass, OR 97528
541.955.9565 (ext. 109)
541.955.9707 (fax)
541.761.5317 (cell)
address@hidden

Confidentiality Notice - The information contained in this electronic
mail and any attachments is intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s), and may contain confidential and privileged information
protected by laws of the State of Oregon and the United States of
America.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail, and destroy all copies of the original
message from your computer.