Re: [Jailkit-users] sftp problem

From: Olivier Sessink
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] sftp problem
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 08:30:23 +0200

Jared Hardy wrote:
> I am trying to jail a single user to use sftp only on a SLES 9 AMD-64
> server. I keep on getting the error "abort, failed to get user
> information in the jail for user ID 1069: No such file or directory,
> check /share/sftproot/etc/passwd". Here are my passwd files lines for
> this user:

no such file or directory sounds like a missing file.. does /etc/group
also exist in the jail?

you might want to try the latest development version, that is the only
version that I can confirm is working on 64-bit. Older versions might
work, but not tested.

have you followed the hints from Stephen Tallowitz already?

regards,