jailkit-dev

Re: [Jailkit-dev] Jailkit-2.20 patch to support Python3

From: William Stearns
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-dev] Jailkit-2.20 patch to support Python3
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 17:50:01 -0400

Good day, all,
    I did screw up on the except calls, sorry for that.  I've attached a new version that:
- replaces
except one_or_more_error_types, (errno, strerror):
    with
except one_or_more_error_types as e:
errno, strerror = e.args

- Makes all prints as functions (and loads "from __future__ import print_function" for compatibility when running under python2)
- Uses the appropriate values for octal 755 in python 2 and 3
- Loads the configparser library as ConfigParser under python 2 and configparser under python 3.
    I've tried to make these the simplest and clearest replacements so the diff is easy to check.  Please let me know if you find any issues with it.
    Cheers,
    - Bill