jailkit-dev

Re: [Jailkit-dev] Hi

From: Ha Thai Duong
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-dev] Hi
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 19:48:00 +0000

Hi Olivier
i am using OpenBSD 4.0 and the jailkit is 2.1
I have seen that problem in the mail list of jailkit as well

Thank a lot for your help

Maverick

Olivier Sessink wrote:
Ha Thai Duong wrote:
Hi Olivier

I tried to do the link that you mention and it did work. Thank you very much However i have unother problem when making the jail. That is what happened when i run make

$ make
gcc  -g -O2 -g -O2 -Wall -pipe -c -o jk_chrootsh.o jk_chrootsh.c
jk_chrootsh.c: In function `main':
jk_chrootsh.c:176: error: `errno' undeclared (first use in this function) jk_chrootsh.c:176: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
jk_chrootsh.c:176: error: for each function it appears in.)
jk_chrootsh.c:293: warning: array size (255) is smaller than minimum required (1024)
*** Error code 1

Stop in /home/duongthaiha/jailkit/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /home/duongthaiha/jailkit (line 39 of Makefile).
$

Is that something to do with gcc or C in my OpenBSD. I have a look in the jailkit website and there is no question about this one. What i should do with thi error? Should i change the array size ?

which version of OpenBSD and which version of Jailkit are you using? I've not seen this problem..

regards,
    Olivier