isarmathlib-devel

[Isarmathlib-devel] IsarMathLib 1.6.4 released

From: Slawomir Kolodynski
Subject: [Isarmathlib-devel] IsarMathLib 1.6.4 released
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 06:32:21 -0700 (PDT)

I released version 1.6.4 of IsarMathLib to update it for Isabelle 2008.
In the new version I decided to remove the Metamath translation tool (mmisar)
from the distribution. I am not working on it any more, anyone interested can
get it from an earlier version. Instead of mmisar I included tiddlyisar - the
TiddlyWiki rendering tool. It is still brittle, but it can parse 15 out
IsarMathLib's 47 theory files.
Besides changing some theory names to acomodate Isabelle 2008 I have split a
couple of theories into smaller ones and added Seo Sanghyeon's contributions:
DirectProduct_ZF.thy and NatOrder_ZF.thy.

Slawek