ipfc-developer

[Ipfc-developer] Re: DOWNLOAD DO DR-SERVER

From: Alexandre Dulaunoy
Subject: [Ipfc-developer] Re: DOWNLOAD DO DR-SERVER
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 09:26:53 +0200 (CEST)

The old version of the dr-server is not anymore available.

But the building of it is quite easy.

dr-server is an Apache server with mod_put.

You have to build the server with mod_put :
http://hpwww.ec-lyon.fr/~vincent/apache/mod_put.html
and  mod_ssl  if  you want  to  use  SSL  between the  different  IPFC
components.

Hope this helps.

adulau

--