ipchat-devel

[ipchat-devel] new man page and hashmap

From: Gonzalo Saavedra
Subject: [ipchat-devel] new man page and hashmap
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:53:03 -0300

I have written a man page for the debian ipchat package and decided to
send it here so I can get some feedback.

The content in the description area was based on the project summary
page, but I pretty much changed it. As you can see my english is not
so good, so I'm looking for some extra eyes ;)

I'm still woking on the hashmap with help from Daniel and Matías, I'm
uploading it to the CVS tonight so we can all hack on it. The idea is
to have a robust/scalable/reusable hashmap, and use it on the demux
file descriptor lists.

As Daniel said: the man page "sale con fritas"... (hey! that's a nice
new release slogan! 'ipchat 0.4: Sale con fritas!')

cheers,
Gonz

P.S.: For the record: I hate documenting! :)
--
Gonzalo Saavedra <address@hidden>
GPG: 0xA5288C45