invoke-dev

[Invoke-dev] Re: vezac 884

From: Leith Bivins
Subject: [Invoke-dev] Re: vezac 884
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:44:52 -0700

rr
er 5
uf
0% w
qd
ith u
xh
s http://www.opterfuns.com

your word. If you lived near the edge of Mirkwood, you would take the
word of no one that you did not know as well as your brother or better.
As it is, I can only say that I have hurried home as fast as I could to
see that you were safe, and to offer you any help that I can. I shall
think more kindly of dwarves after this. Killed the Great Goblin, killed
the Great Goblin! he chuckled fiercely to himself.