info-sweater

[Info-sweater] Must Have Pharmacy we recommend.

From: Philip OConnor
Subject: [Info-sweater] Must Have Pharmacy we recommend.
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 23:30:19 +0300

Dear Customer,

It's the letter from Dr OConnor, physiologist. If you are concerned with the problem of medicine falsification, please read this letter to the end.

It's not a secret that many online drugstores are trying to make extra profits by selling fake meds that are not only less effective than the generic ones - they can be really dangerous for your health.
Due to this sad fact, we decided to elaborate the list of reliable USA Internet pharmacies that offer safe and effective generic drugs.

#1 in our list is the USDrugs that is also, by the way, a pretty cheap one.

We will keep informing you about further additions to the List.

Sincerely yours, Dr OConnor.