info-sweater

[Info-sweater] Re: metapho = coitio

From: Nadia Buie
Subject: [Info-sweater] Re: metapho = coitio
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 20:13:58 +0100

need in the transition from boy to man. But that is as far as I will
That really simplifies things, I thought to myself. Only one
here in the flesh, solid and hairy.
Youve seen this holoflick before? Floyd asked.
move to look that way. It was about time Fido made an appearance.
Fido spoke with was that of Admiral Steengo.
Then summon your troops. Get one of your techs to research all your
drove on until we reached a small building in a leafy suburb. The
predawn hour. Only when I heard the outer door slam did I crawl from
that same afternoon.
Observed and logged into the launchs memory.