info-sweater

[Info-sweater] cheers to your healthy life

From: Ms Stoudt
Subject: [Info-sweater] cheers to your healthy life
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 18:19:15 -0800

Dear Sir
I received the Meds several days ago. Thank you
for sending another shipment free of charge (I was
one of the customers who had my first shipment held
by FedEx). I appreciated the fact that your service
had a second shipment to me and will definitely use
you guys again.
Sincerely,
--Melinda Jones

The projected delivery for my order was 8-14 days.
My medication was running low, and I was concerned.
It arrived in just 6 days! Thank you so much for
your professional service!
--Phil Jackson

Hi, I did receive my order, and although it was a
bit longer in terms of delivery, your staff was
extremely helpful in rectifying the situation.
Thank you again for all of your help and prompt replies.
I received everything in my order. It was packed
very professionally.
Thank you,
--Laura Paine

Order Online Safely and Securely