info-sweater

[Info-sweater] $ Judgements, Support of Children

From: sunni burns
Subject: [Info-sweater] $ Judgements, Support of Children
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 19:29:18 -0900

Dear Marry,

Before I joined you I found myself let go from a job I held for 312 months
would you believe. Its very hard to thank you enough for launching  me in
this industry. You have given me a bright beginning on life.  Already making
twice as much as I took home in my old job.

I purchased for cash a new Jaguar. Taking home 165,000US in 18 months.
Really having a ball in this profession. Its fun and I am a hero to the
courts and to my customers. What an exciting profession to be in.

Following exactly what your instruction tells me to do, is proceeding
perfectly.  I go to the local court and locate all of the customers I can
handle.

I use your advanced reporting services to find all items which can be
seized. Using your fill in the blank forms I deliver them to the appropriate
firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic.  Its so exciting
opening up the payments as they arrive..

Provide this letter to others.  This profession is so untapped it needs
many more of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been harmed.

I can take a holiday when ever we have a notion to do so.  England and
Japan this year.

Sincerely,
Edward W.    WA

This can be you!

P H O N E
1-3 0 3-395-3900

Higher to learn more or to bring an end to receiving more info and then to
see location

"yes," said dumbledore. "i thought he might be." . "well, it is inadvisable
to do so," said dumbledore, "because to confide a part of your soul to
something that can think and move for itself is obviously a very risky
business. however, if my calculations are correct, voldemort was still at
least one horcrux short of his goal of six when he entered your parents'
house with the intention of killing you. he seems to have reserved the
process of making horcruxes for particularly significant deaths. you would
certainly have been that. he believed that in killing you, he was destroying
the danger the prophecy had outlined. he believed he was making himself
invincible. i am sure that he was intending to make his final horcrux with
your death. as we know, he failed. after an interval of some years, however,
he used nagini to kill an old muggle man, and it might then have occurred to
him to turn her into his last horcrux. she underlines (emphasize) the
slytherin connection, which enhances lord voldemort¡¯s mystique (atmosphere
of mystery); i think he is perhaps as fond of her as he can be of anything;
he certainly likes to keep her close, and he seems to have an unusual amount
of control over her, even for a parselmouth."   m4