info-sweater

[Info-sweater] Wendie take a look at this one from luanne butler

From: Money_makers
Subject: [Info-sweater] Wendie take a look at this one from luanne butler
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 14:30:19 -0600

This cannot be the one the Wizard gave me.
Sub Penny Rocket herself.

Lots of news on this company. Read it by tomorrow morning. chief:, in.
Integrated Software Development Ltd. Oh, my boy--my dear boy! she murmured, and then for very joy and love she was unable to say more, but held him tight and stroked his hair gently and kissed him again and again. Rob said little, except to promise that he would never again leave home without her full consent and knowledge.

Find IDVJ.PK Quote disgrace;.

0.0037 -- Might be the last time you get to see that but.

Read the entire news release from Monday Closing-Market she. was,.
An Israeli software company providing enterprise software tools that enables small and medium size enterprises to optimize functions such as workforce management, contact center operations and asset management. in.

Tons of news on this company. Read it by tomorrow morning. If you missed plycf you know exactly what can happen to these sub-penny companies. Just a few weeks ago plycf was trading for the same exact price as IDVJ. Today, a few days later it is trading at 0.087 and higher. Imagine if you had picked up a few million shares at the low price when people first started taking notice? A couple hundred dollars could have netted you 1000s. Sub-Pennies are wild! Take a look and get up early! You're, But in his mind he contrasted the love and comfort that now surrounded him with the lonely and unnatural life he had been leading and, boy though he was in years, a mighty resolution that would have been creditable to an experienced man took firm root in his heart Of course not; he had nine of them, altogether, declared Eureka; and I must say it was very stingy of him not to let me eat just a few.

But now that this foolish trial is ended, I will tell you what really became of your pet piglet.
Information in this report may contain forward looking statements within the meaning of section, 27A of the Securities act of 1933 and Section 21B of the SEC Act of 1934, statements that involve discussions of future events. At this everyone in the Throne Room suddenly became quiet, and the kitten continued, in a calm, mocking tone of voice: I will confess that I intended to eat the little pig for my breakfast; so I crept into the room where it was kept while the Princess was dressing and hid myself under a chair.

Don't rely on them. Past perfor mamce isnt indicitive of future results. We have not received any payment for this advertisement for it but we are in talks and expect to receive a ca ssh payment from a third party, not an officer or director or Aff Li ate. Penny stocks are high risk. When Ozma went away she closed the door and left her pet on the table.

If you are not a savvy investor we suggest you sit back and just watch. This report shall not be construed as any kind of recommendation ln vest ment advice or solicitation. It is a watch only, always Call your broker or ln vest ment advisor first. At once I jumped up and told the piglet not to make a fuss, for he would be inside of me in half a second; but no one can teach one of these creatures to be reasonable. He was obliged to recount all his adventures to his mother and, although he made light of the dangers he had passed through, the story drew many sighs and shudders from her. Instead of keeping still, so I could eat him comfortably, he trembled so with fear that he fell off the table into a big vase that was standing on the floor.