info-sweater

[Info-sweater] handmade

From: Dannie Brennan
Subject: [Info-sweater] handmade
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 21:35:37 +0300

The artist also maintains her own website which features works ava.
I have attended various college art classes, freelanced as a graphic designer for several businesses, and painted many portraits. Artist, photographer, painting abstract , currently living in NY city and seeking to exhibit my work in various location around the world.
Some whimsical work too.
For sale: oil and acrylic paintings, sculpture. Some whimsical work too. He has traveled extensively throughout the world and con.
Graduate of the School of Visual Arts.
To think that he spoke and worlds came into being! I am a seeker in search of miracles. Artist has numerous paintings in private and corporate as well as various Native American museum collections throughout the world.
To be True to thine own self. To be True to thine own self.
Wholsale and retail inquiries welcome. There, I escape to a world that I must enter alone.
I am a seeker in search of miracles.
Her highly detailed style referred to as "Romantic Realism", presents a.
Lee has been published in and on countless publications, game related items and magazines.
Lake County, California .
Rumney began painting young and quickly found that interest in his work led to commissions on portraits, landscapes and personalized abstract art.
These works illustrate my interests and fears d.
My creativity is derived from his.