info-sweater

[Info-sweater] Business offer

From: Guy Boyle
Subject: [Info-sweater] Business offer
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:56:42 -0060

Breeze of discovery of oil to send TXHE flying!!!

partnership: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
last price :     $0.08
Reference price:      $O.27

Here you can find a trademark new doorway into the Red Hot energy sphere.
Texhoma's executive model projected profits with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the income statement account is going
to display with oil at its last price ?  We call them ROYAL  profits!  But it's
the information of this latest oil-field discovery
that is really going to produce this one take off!!!

With a union of firm, proven management, Extremely
Lucrative business sector, and INCREDIBLE News item, this stock
is going to shoot up on Tuesday!!!

Participants should catch TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This Piece of news is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the great information that
make these stocks blow cool!!!