info-sweater

[Info-sweater] Re: Server login

From: Sheree Piper
Subject: [Info-sweater] Re: Server login
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 08:47:42 -0800

You've Seen Them On TV...
You've Read About Them In The Papers

Now you Can Order it From our online SHOP!

MX-MAN HAS HELPED OVER 1,000,000 MEN AROUND THE WORLD,GAIN I'N'C'H'E'S...

Within the first 2 months 94% of subjects studied had reported noticable gains
of 2cm - 6cm.

100% Satisfaction Guarantee or we’ll return your money back!

Clisk here http://zoandshauna.com

Eddie Desmond had lived in New York City all his life, but he had been to the
Bronx Zoo, and Christ, there were picture-books weren't there?
He had been standing in the deep shadows outside the hut which belonged to
M'Chibi "Beautiful One»for the last five minutes, looking rather like a
too-slim version of the circus strong-man with the Baronesses»trunk poised over
his head.
She would have asked for and gotten an unlisted number, of course — anyone
tried for and acquitted of some major crime (and if it had been Denver, it had
been major) would have done that — but even an unlisted number would not
comfort a deep neurotic like Annie Wilkes for long.