info-sweater

[Info-sweater] CHARITY PROJECT

From: Rose King
Subject: [Info-sweater] CHARITY PROJECT
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 11:34:18 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Hello Friend,

My name is Mrs. Rosemary King I am a dying woman who has
decided
to donate what I have to charity through you.You may be
wondering why I chose you. But someone has to be chosen. I am 59 years
old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago,immediately after
the death of my husband who had left me everything he worked for.I have
been touched by the lord to donate from what I have inherited from my
late husband to charity through you for the good work of humanity,
rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds
inappropriately.

I have asked the lord to forgive me all my sins and I
believe he
has,because He is merciful. I will be going in for an
operation,and I pray that I survive the operation.

I have decided to
WILL/Donate the sum of $5.5 Million (Five Million
five Hundred thousand
Dollars) to charity through you for the good work of the lord, and to
help the motherless,less privileged and also for the assistance of the
widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls, due to the
fact that my relatives are around me and I have been restricted by my
doctor from taking telephone calls because I deserve all the rest I can
get.

Presently,I have informed my lawyer about my decision in WILLING
this
fund to charity through you. I wish you all the best and may the
good
Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and
always
extend the good work to others.

If you are interested in
carrying out this task,i will inform my Family Lawyer so that he can
arrange the release of the funds to you.

I know i have never met you
but my mind tells me to do this,and I hope you act sincerely.I will pay
you 30% of this money if you will assist me because I am now too weak
and frigile to do things myself because of my cancer.

NB: I will
appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is
accomplished,as I don't want anything that will Jeopardize my last
wish, due to the fact that I do not want relatives or family members
standing in the way of my last wish.

Love,
Mrs. Rosemary King
address@hidden