info-sweater

[Info-sweater] moaye

From: Radoslava Bialaszewski
Subject: [Info-sweater] moaye
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:28:28 -0700

D t ea z r H e om r e O z wn q er,

Your c w re a di j t doesn't ma u tter to us!

If you OW u N r q ea m l e c st o at v e and want I l MME b DI z ATE c i as v h to s y pen h d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L i OW z ER your mo m nthly pa z ym y ent z s
by a third or more, here are the d g ea f ls r we have T o OD b AY:

$ 49 u 0 , 0 a 00 a b s l d ow a v s 3 , 3 x 5 %
$ 3 x 70 , 00 u 0 a h s lo g w a b s 3 , 5 h 5 %
$ 2 s 50 , 0 h 00 a n s l z ow a u s 3 , 7 f 5 %
$ 2 g 00 , 00 s 0 a o s lo s w a v s 3 , 9 k 0 %

V q is h it o d ur web s g it f e

Radoslava Bialaszewski , A u ppr m ov s al Ma y na o ge r r

glasses.
Take the prisoners to Interview nine at once.
The petty officer of our guard protested. Not regulation, sir. They