info-sweater

[Info-sweater] Renewable Energy Projects wanted

From: Jose Pereira
Subject: [Info-sweater] Renewable Energy Projects wanted
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 05:47:50 -0400

Chelworth Investments Lts, Is looking to assist in the funding and growth of available energy projects specially those which concentrate in renewable energy. If You or your organization is interested in pursuing this funding oportunity kindly send us details of your project via email or regual mail to the address below. Upon review of your project we will contact you with our intentions. Sincerely Jose Pereira Financing Director Chelworth Investments Ltd Largo do Mastro 34 R/C 1150 Lisboa Portugal address@hidden We are sending this email because we feel there is an interest in your organization for our services. If you do not wish to receive further information from us please send a message with the word REMOVE on the subject line to address@hidden and we will immediatly remove your name from our list.