info-sweater

[Info-sweater] Security Message: Confirm your Log-In details

From: Barclays Bank PLC .
Subject: [Info-sweater] Security Message: Confirm your Log-In details
Date: 15 May 2006 08:14:35 -0300

Barclays

   Recent email scams have attempted to con some customers into disclosing their Online Banking security log-in details. However, we would like to get security warnings across to as many customers as possible.

   This is why we are asking you to take a few minutes to confirm your log-in details. This will allow us to identify you as the legal owner of the account.

   Confirm your log-in details by following the link bellow:
   https://ibank.barclays .co.uk/olb/q/LoginMember.do

   If your log-in details are not confirmed within 7 days, your online access will be suspended.

  We regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Sincerely,
Account Review Department.
Barclays Bank PLC.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. For assistance, log in to your Barclays Online Bank account and choose the "Help" link on any page.