info-sweater

[Info-sweater] we are so glad to join in our business

From: in
Subject: [Info-sweater] we are so glad to join in our business
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 14:15:59 +0700

 Digitizing Service

Dear Friend,
We are a professional digitizing company located in  Thailand, we
have many years experience in this area,if you need digitizing
service or embroidery service .please email me
-We can provide many formats ,dst ,wilcom(emb),cnd,exp,dsb,,xxx,dat,dsz and so
on.
-Turnaround Time: 24 hrs.If it's urgent, the logo can be done in just a few
hours - all with the same flat rate.
-Price : $2.5 - 4.0 / 1000 stitches
We would like you to use our service ,we confident that you will like our
service and excellent digitizing quality.if you need ,please email me .
Best Regards

Miss Thanawan  Woratam
Managing Director

7/86  moo  5